$75.00 – $600.00
Provides a 100% seal on the surface of the wing where airflow is the most important. By sealing the gaps the high-pressure air stays below the wing and does not leak through and create turbulence to the faster-moving lower-pressure air above the wing.
- No Rubbing or Corrosion Problems
- Increases Cruise
- Improves Handling
- Easy and quick to Install
- Highly effective yet very affordable
This type of gap seal eliminates snow or freezing rain buildup that can happen with other gap seals.
- Lab tested for over 1600hrs at 200mph, with a temperature range of 32F and -55F without failure
- Field Tested at -20F and three long hot summers without failure.
- FAA Flight tested to 200mph without failure
- Simply clean the surface, press in place, and squeegee
- No holes, no rivets, no weight changes, and easily repaired or replaced if necessary
$350.00 – $650.00
The Mod that gives you Performance Plus!!
Available for ALL PA-28 Models!
By proper placement of Vortex Generators on the inboard section of the wing, we have turned the turbulent, inefficient, area of the wing into a useful, working wing area. These are the only VGs that improve climb, stall, and cruise performance!
Note: the owner-produced option requires approval from the installing mechanic. Check with your A&P before ordering. All that is provided is the data to make and install the VGs. Shipping will be charged, but that is a limitation of the site. The OP price will be $300 in total.
The design is based on the drag-reducing properties of the Hoerner Style wing tip, which was modified to maintain equal tip authority whether it was with up or down pressure. The end result is an improved tip that may increase cruise by 1 to 2 mph with better stabilator authority. They also just look really nice.