Provides a 100% seal on the surface of the wing where airflow is the most important. By sealing the gaps the high-pressure air stays below the wing and does not leak through and create turbulence to the faster-moving lower-pressure air above the wing.
- No Rubbing or Corrosion Problems
- Increases Cruise
- Improves Handling
- Easy and quick to Install
- Highly effective yet very affordable
This type of gap seal eliminates snow or freezing rain buildup that can happen with other gap seals.
- Lab tested for over 1600hrs at 200mph, with a temperature range of 32F and -55F without failure
- Field Tested at -20F and three long hot summers without failure.
- FAA Flight tested to 200mph without failure
- Simply clean the surface, press in place, and squeegee
- No holes, no rivets, no weight changes, and easily repaired or replaced if necessary